Jul 10, 2020
in this Episode:
- When you're running a business, as shallow as it sounds, you
need to look at the financials.
- You've got to keep trying new things and pick yourself up,
brush yourself down and just get on with the next project.
- You're not ready to go fully and start your own podcast to
begin with appearing as a guest or an expert on other podcasts is a
great way to kind of dip your toes and see if it's for you
Every guest you interviewed
generally will share it with their audience too. So it's a good way
of spreading the word about your business.
- If you're guesting on other people's podcasts, you're pushing,
pushing yourself in front of audiences who perhaps wouldn't have
had exposure to you or you, or your product or service.
- When it comes to cash flow knowing is always better than not
knowing because not knowing is not going to save your
Our guest is James Mulvany, a UK based entrepreneur responsible
for launching more than five internet companies. All doing
interesting things with incredible teams in the online
media/broadcasting & content spaces.
Adam Vitovsky / CC BY