Jul 24, 2020
in this Episode:
- Being an entrepreneur is great because you often do have
control of your time and your actions.
- Appreciating the opportunity to serve the community and meet
with so many different people and successful business owners is a
- Why Rick’s focus is on wealth and risk management planning for
business owners, including doctors and dentists.
- The importance in dealing with the questions that we usually
don’t think about because of the business in running
- Understand that to enter the world of an entrepreneur involves
many different things, managing of your team, recruiting your team,
managing the team, your marketing, and your social media presence
and your cashflow and the risks that you have to deal with.
- The reality that we underestimate the fact when business owners
start out and they're on their own.
- How it makes sense for business owners to address the risk of
premature death in a meaningful way
For more than 30 years as a wealth advisor, he has learned that
one of the most important aspects of his role is offering peace of
mind and confidence when it comes to your financial future. It
starts with a strategic roadmap that clarifies your current needs
and future goals to ensure you’re looked after at every step of the
way. Each personalized plan has a wealth and risk management
strategy that is carefully constructed to find the right solutions
at the right time for you, your family and your business. Rick also
work hard to ensure there’s a comprehensive estate plan for your
family, that leaves the lasting generational security you want, a
retirement income plan for comfortable living and a charitable
giving plan for an impactful legacy.
Adam Vitovsky / CC BY