Jul 31, 2020
in this Episode:
- A lot of people don't plan on doing a certain entrepreneurship.
It just drops into your lap.
- Appreciating the opportunity to serve the community and meet
with so many different people and successful business owners is a
- Mentors love to help you.The importance in dealing with the
questions that we usually don’t think about because of the business
in running businesses.
- Women tend to much more create collective groups of other
women. So it's easier to ask for help.
- Understand that collaboration is a key thing in business.
- The universe is sending us a message. It's repeating it,
usually you pick up when you hear it, the first time you pick right
up on it.
- Have the courage to step out of your boundary and try something
new and some entrepreneurs go full hundred, they will actually quit
Charles Matthews Jr. is the owner of CMJ
Entertainment an event planning and production company in Toronto -
Host of the Charles Matthew Show podcast - a TV Talk show host and
Adam Vitovsky / CC BY