Aug 6, 2020
in this Episode:
- Appreciating the opportunity to serve the community and meet
with so many different people and successful business owners is a
- The level of independence would be someplace that be lot more
- Women tend to much more create collective groups of other
women. So it's easier to ask for help.
- How Christel was one of the very first assistant directors as
they call them, then who had been a member who was a member of
BNI.The universe is sending us a message.
- One of the exciting things is behavioral styles and networking
is kind of a side interest
- The fundamental difference for business owners to be aware of
when they are out there network.
Christel Wintels is a Business by referral expert.
She is executive director and franchise owner of BNI Golden
Horseshoe - BNI or Business Network International is a global
business networking organization founded in 1985 with over 270,000
Adam Vitovsky / CC BY